Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate MCSA Windows Server 2016
MCSA Windows server 2016 certification covers skills required to manage Windows Server 2016 operating system, client-server structure, network infrastructure, virtualization, domain management, security implementation, etc.
MCSA Certification course is one of the most renowned certification in the IT Infrastructure Management Services domain.
There are 3 certifications available under MCSA which enable you to earn MCSA: Window Server 2016 certification & build your professional career.
MCSA: Cloud Platform and infrastructure
Post MCSA Window 2016 certification, candidates can opt for Microsoft Azure certification which is one the popular cloud technology certification in the industry. IT Professional/Freshers who wants to hone their skills can upgrade on Administrator and Developer track on windows azure. Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification is one of the essentials for IT Professionals who are managing IT Infrastructure.
There are 3 certifications available under MCSA: Cloud Platform which enable you to earn Microsoft Azure certification & build your professional career.
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- Any Graduates or undergraduate from any stream/branch who want to pursue career in system administration
- Experienced working professional who wants to multi-skill oneself in Microsoft Windows domain
- Passionate individual who wants to do career in system administration and networking
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue career in advanced IMS technologies like Microsoft Azure, Virtualization- Hyper-V, DevOps etc.
Module 1 : Installing, storage, compute with window server 2016 (70-740)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server in host & Compute Environments
- Implementing Storage Solutions
- Installing and Configuring Hyper-V
- Installing and Configuring Windows Containers
- Planning and Implementing a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solution
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2016
Module 2: Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network connectivity and Remote Access solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
Module 3 : Identify Windows Server 2016 (70-742)
- Installing and Configuring Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing & Maintaining AD DS
- Creating & Managing Gro
- Sessions: Weekday / Weekend / Evening Classes
- Duration: 80 hours